Mindfield Consulting Corporation (MCC) creates mission critical technologies for our client’s strategic teams. Expect a fair and equitable environment to help meet your flexible work life requirements. Our team is growing and seeking seeking a number of enthusiastic programmers with strong .NET/C# and MS SQL skills to support key client projects that will make a difference in their day to day operations and strategic initiatives. Clients trust Mindfield with their most critical systems and digital transformations, so that they can lead their industries with technology. The successful candidate will work remotely as part of a nimble team to deliver key features. As our team continues to grow there will be options for work from home and part-time / full-time roles available.
- Solid .NET C#, MS SQL, and WCF skills
- Strong knowledge of web services (SOAP and RESTful services)
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- HTML5, JQuery
- Integration w/ 3rd party systems
- JIRA & Bamboo
- Experience building business systems
Remote Office Requirements
- Must be residing in Canada or have a valid Canadian citizenship to be considered
- A stable internet connection that can support seamless video and audio conferencing
- Availability during set hours to be determined by team lead
- Quiet office setting to conduct work or attend meetings
- Bachelors Degree in Computing Science, or equivalent
We thank all applicants for their submissions and will be contacting only candidates that we will be moving forward with. One of the things we aim to do at Mindfield is create a positive experience for every interaction we have, whether it be with a customer, candidate, or employees. We recognize that great talent is found across many geographies but due to our client requirements and also current focus we can only move forward with resources that are in Canada or have a Canadian citizenship.
|Job Category||part time c# jobs from home, Remote .NET Developer Jobs Canada, Work from Home .NET Jobs|