Mindfield Consulting helps clients deliver mission critical technologies and teams. Our eLearning practice is growing to meet the needs of Canada’s leading organization in developing top notch elearning courses. Clients call on us to deliver high quality and complex courses at an impressive pace. Our team has successfully delivered eLearning content across Canada and are incredibly passionate about developing next generation learning talent and innovating with seasoned experts.
All Mindfield team members and prospective candidates are encouraged to see and inquire about our values. Seek first to understand. Be nice. Be responsible. Make things better than they were. Never stop learning. Rise above adversity and deal with the unexpected. Make yourselves useful and give your best. Finally, don’t forget to take care of yourself, and if you can, someone else too.
We work with our partners and clients to provide impactful learning solutions that shifts culture and behaviour. This role offers a unique opportunity to grow and take a hands on approach to creating course content. You will get in-depth expertise with Articulate Storyline, work with leading professionals in their field, and provided career development opportunities.
- Work with project lead, senior eLearning developer, and instructional designers to deliver cutting edge learning and course content
- Ensure quality and seamless learning experience is reflected in course content
- Identify gaps in instructional design artifacts, work to drive clarity and closure
- Hands-on development and scripting work in Articulate Storyline 360
- Ability to understand instructional design artifacts and translate them into Articulate Storyline code
- Provide visual and design critiques to improve the usability and learning experience of course content
- Strong visual design skillset as demonstrated by portfolio or past experience in Adobe Suite and other eLearning authoring tools
- Strong attention to detail with a reputation for being precise, thoughtful, and focused on delivering a consistent and high-quality learning experience
- Desire to grow and hone their craft
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Experience with Articulate Storyline, Prezi, PowerPoint, or other content authoring tools
- Adobe design suite (InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects, and Illustrator
- Animation, motion design, digital communication
- Ability to work in an agile setting, rolling up sleeves, and taking job descriptions as a guideline rather than a rule book to being effective in this role
- Experience in the corporate education and training industry
Remote Office Requirements
- Must be residing in Canada or have valid Canadian citizenship to be considered
- A stable internet connection that can support seamless video and audio conferencing
- Availability during set hours to be determined by a team lead
- Quiet office setting to conduct work or attend meetings
- Bachelors or technical degree in talent development, instructional design, software engineering, or digital communications
We thank all applicants for their submissions and will be contacting only candidates that we will be moving forward with. At Mindfield we creative create a positive experience for everyone that comes our way, whether it be with a customer, candidate, or staff. We recognize that great talent is found across many geographies but due to our client requirements and also current focus, we can only move forward with people who are in Canada or have Canadian citizenship.