Mindfield Consulting helps clients deliver mission-critical technologies and teams. Our eLearning practice is growing to meet the needs of Canada’s leading organization in talent development. Our team has successfully delivered eLearning content across Canada and is incredibly passionate about developing next-generation learning talent and innovating with seasoned experts.
We work with our partners and clients to provide impactful learning solutions that shift culture and behavior. This role offers a unique opportunity to grow and take a hands-on approach to create course content. You will get in-depth expertise with Articulate Storyline, work with leading professionals in their field, and provided career development opportunities.
- Work with project lead, senior eLearning developer, and instructional designers to deliver cutting edge learning and course content
- Ensure quality and seamless learning experience is reflected in course content
- Identify gaps in instructional design artifacts, work to drive clarity and closure
- Hands on development and scripting work in Articulate Storyline 360
- Ability to understand instructional design artifacts and translate them into Articulate Storyline code
- Provide visual and design critique to improve the usability and learning experience of course content
- Strong visual design skillset as demonstrated by portfolio or past experience in Adobe Suite and other eLearning authoring tools
- Strong attention to detail with reputation for being impeccably precise
- Desire to mentor others and grow new team members
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Adobe design suite (InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects, and Illustrator)
- Animation, motion design,
- 2+ years of Articulate Storyline or Captivate authoring tools experience
- Ability to work in an agile setting, rolling up sleeves, and taking job descriptions as a guideline rather than a rule book to being effective in this role
- Experience in the corporate education and training industry
Remote Office Requirements
- Must be residing in Canada or have a valid Canadian citizenship to be considered
- A stable internet connection that can support seamless video and audio conferencing
- Availability during set hours to be determined by team lead
- Quiet office setting to conduct work or attend meetings
- Bachelors or technical degree in talent development, instructional design, software engineering, or visual designs
We thank all applicants for their submissions and will be contacting only candidates that we will be moving forward with. One of the things we aim to do at Mindfield is create a positive experience for everyone that comes our way, whether it be with a customer, candidate, or employees. We recognize that great talent is found across many geographies but due to our client requirements and also current focus, we can only move forward with people who are in Canada or have a Canadian citizenship.